Saturday, October 06, 2012

Clwydian run

Rather tired this week after the Manx, but wanted to keep the mileage quite high in preparation for the OMM. The full Famau run last night, along with a longish run with John B on Wednesday and other shorter runs and rides meant I'd avoided a rest day since the Manx. I had some time spare this afternoon, so left Cadole for the Leat path then up to the bridleway before dropping down to Cilcain and following the Excalibur route over to the base of Moel Arthur: a repeat of the run I did last month. An extended route up the front, then down to OD and along to Dywyll. After Dywyll, I began to bonk slightly (having not had a proper lunch after covering an open day this morning), then the energy supplies really crashed below the top of Famau. Gentle jogging until I recovered to drop back down via a few extensions back to the Collie.

No comments: