Tuesday, January 16, 2007

St Asaph runs

Progress has been difficult of late. We are between houses, living in my parent's house in St Asaph, and we spent last weekend in London. No trips to the hills in prospect for a few days at least. But there have been glimmers of returning form, or what passes for that with me. I got out for two runs in London and have just about managed to keep it up in St Asaph, which isn't the best place in the world to run during winter. All in preperation for this Sunday's Four Villages half marathon, an event at which I recorded a PB last year but came down with pneumonia soon after. Caution will therefore be the name of the game this time: nice course though, and a big regional event, so looking forward to it. And, as I now have a definite London marathon place, it will be useful to gauge where I stand before I start properly training.

No comments: