Monday, May 04, 2020

HK-Moel Famau-Mold

Another inventive solution to the current dystopian predicament. All normal activities curtailed, so this was a repeat of a run from the front door to the top of Moel Famau that I last did around a decade ago. It is obviously a somewhat shorter variant of my Chester-Famau route that we recently repeated and refined slightly. From HK, I head through Buckley to avoid the main road to Mold. To add some variety, I then reversed the normal Collie route to reach the top in glorious sunshine in 1.51 from the front door (just under half marathon distance). Completely empty - a memorable experience. From the summit, I descended down to the leat via the Collie route, then through Pantymwyn and Gwernaffield to meet M at the Mold Lidl - 30k/803m in total.

No comments: